This Modern Slavery Transparency Statement outlines Live Like Loyalty’s commitment to combatting modern slavery and human trafficking in all aspects of our operations and supply chains. As required by the Modern Slavery Act 2015, this statement provides information about the steps we are taking to prevent such practices and uphold human rights.
- Our Commitment
We are committed to operating ethically and ensuring that modern slavery and human trafficking have no place within our organisation or supply chains. We acknowledge our responsibility to protect the human rights of individuals and contribute to the eradication of modern slavery.
- Policies and Due Diligence
– Live Like Loyalty maintains a zero-tolerance policy towards modern slavery and human trafficking.
– We operate in a way that reflects our commitment to ethical business practices and compliance with the law.
– We conduct thorough due diligence to assess and mitigate the risk of modern slavery and human trafficking within our operations and supply chains.
- Supplier Engagement
– We expect our suppliers and partners to share our commitment to combating modern slavery.
– Our supplier selection and onboarding processes include assessments of suppliers’ practices related to modern slavery and human trafficking.
– We work with our suppliers to ensure that they understand and adhere to our expectations regarding ethical conduct.
- Employee Awareness and Training
– Our employees are educated about the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking and are encouraged to report any concerns.
- Reporting Mechanisms
– We maintain a reporting mechanism through which employees and external stakeholders can report any suspicions or concerns related to modern slavery or human trafficking.
– Reports will be treated confidentially and will be investigated promptly and thoroughly.
- Progress and Performance Measurement
– We continuously monitor and evaluate our efforts to prevent modern slavery and human trafficking.
– Our progress will be documented, and we will seek opportunities to improve our practices.
The statement will be reviewed regularly to ensure its accuracy and relevance.
- Contact Information
For any questions or concerns related to this statement or our efforts to combat modern slavery and human trafficking, please contact:
– Vicky Denby, CEO
– Phone: +44 (0) 1522 412151
– Email: email@example.com