Local people are the backbone of our community; it’s the local businesses owners who not only provide essential services but also employ local people, keep money within the area and ensure the cogs of our high-street keep turning.
Live Like Loyalty has evolved to become a fully comprehensive employee benefit platform. Our offering includes great local perks as well as an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and unlimited access to online GPs.
Yet, at the very heart of what we do, will always be our core local perks offering. When we started in 2019, it was out of a passion to support local independents.
Still true, nearly 4 years later – we continue to do all we can to support and promote independent businesses.
We started by championing family-owned independent businesses across Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire but now we showcase some of the best National independents the UK has to offer. So we now have a fully comprehensive National employee benefits offering.
It is absolutely vital to support our independents for several reasons, including;
- Boosting the local economy: When you shop at a local independent business, your money stays in the community and supports the local economy. These businesses create jobs and often use local suppliers, which helps to further stimulate economic growth.
- Fostering a sense of community: Local independent businesses often serve as gathering places for neighbours and help to create a sense of community. They can also help to preserve the unique character and identity of our neighbourhoods or town.
- Promoting entrepreneurship: Local independent businesses are often started by entrepreneurs who take risks to pursue their passion. Supporting these businesses can help to encourage entrepreneurship and innovation in your community.
- Offering unique products and services: Local independent businesses often offer unique products and services that you may not be able to find at larger chain stores. These businesses often have a more personal touch and can provide a more tailored and personalised shopping experience with great customer experience.
- Reducing environmental impact: Local independent businesses often have a smaller environmental footprint than larger chain stores, as they tend to source their products locally and use fewer resources to operate
Supporting local independent businesses helps to promote a strong local economy, fosters a sense of community, encourages entrepreneurship, provides unique products and services, and can have a positive impact on the environment.
When we’re asked ‘our why’, it really is this simple.
That’s why 100% of our customers are other local independent organisations who want to look after their teams as well as do some good and support their fellow local businesses.
To discuss how your business would benefit from collaborating with Live Like Loyalty please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you.